When you create a Visit, you will need to associate it with an Action Plan and therefore an Action Plan Template.
Please see this Salesforce Page for information on how to enable Salesforce's Action Plans as a prerequisite: Enable Action Plans
Navigate to the Salesforce Platform
1. Navigate to Visits.
2. Once in the Visits tab, select New at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Fill in as many fields as needed and select Save.
4. Now you need to associate an Action Plan Template to the Action Plan for your Visit. Select New Plan — at the right-hand side of the Visit overview screen.
5. Fill in the fields as necessary and select an Action Plan Template that you have already created. Then select Next.
6. A summary of the Action Plan displays the Tasks that have been pre-populated based on the information defined in the Action Plan Template. Select Save to finalise the contents of the Visit.