The Axsy Public Sector Mobile App supports Salesforce's implementation of the Signature Component in a Task.
Please see this Salesforce Page for more information on how to setup a Lightning Record Page to store the signature(s) for the Visit: Create a Signature Record Page
Please see this Salesforce Page for more information on how to associate a Signature Task to an Action Plan Template: Associate Signature Tasks to an Action Plan Template
Navigate to a Signature Task on the Axsy Public Sector App
1. Select the Signature Task.
2. Select Add Signature.
3. Select a signer from the picklist selection and then select the Add Signature button that appears once a signer has been selected. Available signers will be the Visit's Visitor and Visited Parties.
4. Have the signer write out their signature and then select Done.
Once Done has been selected for the signature, users cannot delete the signature from the Task.
4. A green pop-up message will be displayed with the message 'Signature was recorded'. To add multiple signatures, select Add Signature again and repeat the process.
View the Signature Records on the Salesforce Platform
1. To view captured signatures for a particular Visit on Salesforce, navigate to the Visit Record > Visit Action Plan > Signature Task.
2. To view a list of Signature Task Records, navigate to the Signature Tasks Object.
Signatures captured for Visits will not be available to view in-app after logging out. They can then be viewed on the Salesforce Platform.