The scope, design and UI for this feature should not be considered final until the feature is made generally available as part of an official release. The scope, design and UI may change right up until general availability. This article will be updated accordingly to reflect any changes to the feature.
In addition to the Visit Schedule view which lists the user's Visits for the day along with their locations on the map, the Axsy Public Sector Mobile App also supports a full Calendar view. The full Calendar view provides access to the user's Visits and Events across a full monthly, weekly or daily calendar.
Please see this article for more information on how to access and navigate the Visit Schedule view: Accessing the Visit Calendar. Please note that the Visit Schedule view only provides access to the Visits assigned to the user. Events are not included in this list and are only included in the full Calendar view.
Launch the Calendar View
The Calendar View can be launched via the mobile app's main menu, which is accessed via the three horizontal lines at the top left-hand corner of the display screen. Once the main menu is open, you can switch to the Calendar View by selecting the Calendar option.
Switching the Calendar Time Frame
Once in the Calendar View, the user can switch between one of 3 time frames using the buttons at the top of the screen:
- A Month view where they see all Events and Visits assigned to them for the currently selected month. A different month can be viewed using the bottom buttons.
- A Week view where they see all Events and Visits assigned to them for the currently selected week between Monday and Friday. A different week can be viewed using the bottom buttons.
- A Day view where they see all Events and Visits assigned to them for the currently selected day. A different day can be viewed using the bottom buttons.
Monthly Calendar View
Weekly Calendar View
Viewing Visits and Events
Selecting a Visit or Event will display the selected record:
- If the selected record is a Visit, the user will be shown the dedicated Visit screen which includes the Assessment Tasks for the given Visit and Visit-specific buttons and tabs.
- If the selected record is an Event, the user will be shown the standard Record screen with standard Details and Related tabs.
Selecting a Visit from the Calendar
Selecting an Event from the Calendar